Vacation All I Ever Wanted, Vacation Had to Get Away

I just want to apologize now if the title of this blog has caused you to have the Vacation song stuck in your head for the next three days. I'm so sorry. 

We arrived at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort several days ago. And we've been soaking up the Disney magic since then!

We went to a nearby shopping center and bought even more stuff to cram into our already over-stuffed car. And we found the cutest bakery: 


Where we ate some fantastic cookies. They were so good that they turned me into a person who takes pictures of their food and expects other people to find it interesting (sorry.) 


Then we went back and enjoyed the beautiful views at our resort:




And then I ate so much food that I had to switch to wearing my end-of-the-vacation-week-fat-pants (someone please tell me that I'm not the only one who has Beginning-of-Vacation Pants and End-of-Vacation Pants.)

We're having a wonderful time (other than that whole fat pants thing.) 




Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I lived in SC for 26 years but somehow never made it to Hilton Head, though we did visit Charleston a number of times. You had me smiling at your comments about food photos and vacation pants. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts